Violife has been making vegan cheese products, such as slices, blocks, wedges, grated cheeses and cream cheese since the 1990s. Violife is a completely plant-based, ethical, and vegan brand that makes allergen-free foods and also provides education and grants to promote plant-based alternatives.
Violife is owned by Upfield. Although Upfield mainly owns plant-based companies, they do also own brands that make foods containing animal products.
Violife has achieved many certifications including:
- BRCGS Food Safety certified.
- BK Kosher approved.
- Member of the Plant-Based Foods Association.
- Registered by The Vegan Society.
- ISO certified.
- Non-GMO Project certified.
Violife has also achieved many vegan food awards.
What is Violife’s approach to vegan products?
Does Violife make vegan products?
Yes, Violife makes vegan cheese blocks, spreads, shreds, and slices.
Are all Violife products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Violife makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Violife a vegan business?
Yes, Violife says they are 100% vegan.
Is Violife owned by a vegan business?
No, Violife is owned by Upfield which owns some other brands that make foods containing animal products.
What else can you tell me about Violife?
What does Violife say about itself?
Welcome to the wonderful world of Violife! We are a very vegan-dedicated community based in the beautiful surroundings of Thessalonica in Greece. We’ve been committed to making amazing tasting, 100% vegan, non-dairy, non GMO foods since the 90’s, in our production plant in Drama, and we are proud and humbled to be a favourite brand for so many Vegans, Vegetarians and Flexitarians in over 50 countries around the world.
Veganism was born out of a desire to live in harmony with the animals and the environment whilst being good to ourselves. But we understand that there are other reasons why people might be seeking a dairy free alternative to cheese, like allergies or intolerances. That’s why our products are free of anything difficult or troublesome.
What types of vegan products does Violife make?
Violife makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan cheese blocks or wheels
- Vegan cheese shreds or slices
- Vegan cream cheeses or cheese spreads
What are some common features of Violife vegan products?
Violife vegan products are:
- Completely plant-based and free from animal products including dairy, casein, whey, lactose, eggs, or milk.
- Free from genetically modified organisms.
- Free from gluten, nuts, soy, or preservatives.
- Free from cholesterol.
- Safe for people with lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance, nut intolerance, soy intolerance, or coeliac disease.
Are there any other helpful resources from Violife?
How and where can I buy Violife vegan products?
How can I buy Violife products online?
Violife vegan products can be purchased through many online retailers including Amazon and the websites of major supermarket and grocery store chains.
How can I buy Violife products locally?
Violife vegan products can be purchased locally in both specialty stores and major supermarket and grocery store chains.
What countries are Violife products available in?
Violife products are widely available in more than 50 countries around the world.
What are the contact details for Violife?
What is the website for Violife?
How do I get in touch with Violife?
- Phone: +30 2311 990 700
- Website: Website contact form
Where can I find Violife on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.