Miyoko's Creamery Vegan Food Brand Review
Miyoko's Creamery makes a wide variety of vegan butters, cheeses, and dairy alternatives. The business is completely vegan and we believe it is self-owned.
Miyoko's Creamery is a well-known vegan food manufacturer specializing in dairy alternatives, cheeses, and butters. The business is named for its founder, Miyoko Schinner, who is proudly vegan, an animal advocate, and an environmentalist. The company describes itself as "Phenomenally Vegan" and "Vegan to the Core."
Miyoko's Creamery makes a range of innovative vegan cheeses in a variety of interesting flavors and styles including Farmhouse Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Mozzarella, cream cheeses, and more.
The company is a Certified B Corporation, and the founder owns a sanctuary for rescued farm animals.
What is Miyoko's Creamery’s approach to vegan products?
Does Miyoko's Creamery make vegan products?
Yes, Miyoko's Creamery makes vegan butters, cheeses, and dairy alternatives.
Are all Miyoko's Creamery products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Miyoko's Creamery makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Miyoko's Creamery a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Miyoko's Creamery is a completely vegan business.
Who is Miyoko's Creamery owned by and is it a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Miyoko's Creamery is self-owned and vegan.
What else can you tell me about Miyoko's Creamery?
What does Miyoko's Creamery say about itself?
Compassion without Compromise.
To achieve our mission, we must inspire people to switch to plant dairy butter and cheese. We're driven to create next generation vegan products because there can be no compromise. From taste and nutrition to ethics and sustainability, our Real Plant Dairy Innovation platform delivers this on a world-changing scale. Source
What types of vegan products does Miyoko's Creamery make?
Miyoko's Creamery makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan cheese alternatives
- Vegan cheese blocks and wheels
- Vegan cheese shreds and slices
- Vegan cream cheeses and cheese spreads
- Vegan dairy and egg alternatives
- Vegan butters and margarines
What are some common features of Miyoko's Creamery vegan products?
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
- Miyoko's Cultured Cream Cheeses and Roadhouse Cheese Spreads are certified Kosher.
- All products are gluten-free and soy-free.
- All products are free from palm oil.
- All products are free from genetically modified organisms.
Are there any other helpful resources from Miyoko's Creamery?
How and where can I buy Miyoko's Creamery vegan products?
How can I buy Miyoko's Creamery products online?
You can buy Miyoko's Creamery products directly from their website. The products are also widely available online from supermarket and grocery store websites.
How can I buy Miyoko's Creamery products locally?
Miyoko's Creamery products are available at most Whole Food Markets, Targets, Sprouts, Trader Joe's and natural food stores throughout the country.
What countries are Miyoko's Creamery products available in?
Miyoko's Creamery products are available in the United States.
What are the contact details for Miyoko's Creamery?
What is the website for Miyoko's Creamery?
How do I get in touch with Miyoko's Creamery?
- Phone: 415.521.5313
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find Miyoko's Creamery on social media?
- Miyoko's Creamery on Facebook
- Miyoko's Creamery on Twitter
- Miyoko's Creamery on Instagram
- Miyoko's Creamery on YouTube
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Get these vegan guides in your inbox
I enjoy writing these vegan guides, and I hope you enjoy reading them.
Sign up to get helpul vegan information, straight to your inbox.
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan cheese alternatives, Vegan cheese blocks and wheels, Vegan cheese shreds and slices, Vegan cream cheeses and cheese spreads, Vegan dairy and egg alternatives, Vegan butters and margarines, Non-GMO vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.