Missionary Chocolates is a Portland-based manufacturer of vegan chocolates, truffles, and other chocolate treats. The company started in 2008 and has since grown into a successful business.
We believe that Missionary Chocolates is self-owned and vegan.
What is Missionary Chocolates' approach to vegan products?
Does Missionary Chocolates make vegan products?
Yes, Missionary Chocolates makes vegan chocolate truffles, bars, and other chocolate products.
Are all Missionary Chocolates products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Missionary Chocolates makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Missionary Chocolates a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Missionary Chocolates is a completely vegan business.
Who is Missionary Chocolates owned by and is it a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Missionary Chocolates is self-owned and vegan.
What else can you tell me about Missionary Chocolates?
What does Missionary Chocolates say about itself?
Missionary Chocolates began in 2008 when Melissa Berry, a Naturopathic Physician, was in her last year of medical school. What started out as gifts for her vegan mother quickly became a company, as a few months later her dairy-free truffles won first place at the Northwest Chocolate Festival in Portland, OR.
This unexpected success changed what was a home-based kitchen experiment in chocolate into a thriving company — the Mission of the company has always been to build an inpatient, integrative healing center in Portland, funded by chocolate.
We hope you find our allergy-friendly truffles a deliciously good addiction ~ they are just what the doctor ordered! Source
What types of vegan products does Missionary Chocolates make?
Missionary Chocolates makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan chocolate, sweets, and candy
What are some common features of Missionary Chocolates vegan products?
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
- Free from wheat and gluten.
How and where can I buy Missionary Chocolates vegan products?
How can I buy Missionary Chocolates products online?
How can I buy Missionary Chocolates products locally?
Missionary Chocolates vegan products can be purchased at their store in Portland and in some specialty stores.
What countries are Missionary Chocolates products available in?
Missionary Chocolates can be purchased from the website and shipped worldwide.
What are the contact details for Missionary Chocolates?
What is the website for Missionary Chocolates?
How do I get in touch with Missionary Chocolates?
- Phone: (503) 206-8439
- Website: Website contact form
Where can I find Missionary Chocolates on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.