Loma Linda is a sustainable food brand that's been around for more than 130 years. Loma Linda is owned by Atlantic Natural Foods.
Loma Linda makes canned products such as chili, hot dogs, burgers, and tuna (under the Tuno brand) as well as pouches of pre-prepared foods like stews and curries. All of the foods that Loma Linda makes and sells in pouches are vegan. Many of the products they sell in cans are vegetarian as they contain animal ingredients like egg whites.
Atlantic Natural Foods manufactures Loma Linda and other products in North Carolina. Atlantic Natural Foods is also a member of the Plant-Based Foods Association.
What is Loma Linda’s approach to vegan products?
Does Loma Linda make vegan products?
Yes, Loma Linda makes vegan ready meals, bowls, fish alternatives, meat alternatives, and other products.
Are all Loma Linda products vegan?
No, many of the products that Loma Linda makes are plant-based and vegan, but some canned products do contain animal ingredients like egg whites.
Is Loma Linda a vegan brand?
No, because Loma Linda makes some vegetarian products, we do not see them as a completely vegan brand.
Who is Loma Linda owned by?
Loma Linda is owned by Atlantic Natural Foods.
What else can you tell me about Loma Linda?
What does Loma Linda say about itself?
Our Mission is to create affordable, sustainable, healthy, shelf-stable sources of protein for all people & available everywhere.
We provide plant-based proteins with bold, inspiring flavors and beloved traditional recipes to help people live healthier longer lives. Source
What types of vegan products does Loma Linda make?
Loma Linda makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan meat alternatives
- Vegan burgers, patties, and sliders
- Vegan hot dogs and frankfurters
- Vegan meat nuggets, balls, pieces, strips, and similar.
- Vegan mince, grounds, and similar
- Vegan roasts, fillets, steaks, and similar
- Vegan sausages
- Vegan meals
- Vegan chilis, curries, stews, and casseroles
- Vegan ready meals, bowls, and similar
- Vegan fish alternatives
Please note that most of the canned food that Loma Linda makes does contain animal products, so many of the canned foods are not vegan, although some are. All of Loma Linda's "Tuno" brand canned food, and all of its pouched foods are completely plant-based and vegan. Always check the ingredients and label.
What are some common features of Loma Linda's vegan products?
- The Loma Linda Blue canned line of products is kosher certified.
- The Loma Linda Traditions line is kosher dairy certified.
- Loma Linda Traditions products do contain genetically modified ingredients.
- Loma Linda's new line of complete meals and meal starters, as well as seafood alternatives, do not contain genetically modified ingredients.
- All Linda Loma food available in pouches is plant-based and vegan.
- All Tuno products, whether in pouches or cans, are plant-based and vegan.
- Some other Loma Linda canned products are vegan, but others do contain animal products and are vegetarian. Please check the labels.
Are there any other helpful resources from Loma Linda?
How and where can I buy Loma Linda vegan products?
How can I buy Loma Linda products online?
Loma Linda vegan products can be purchased through:
- Atlantic Natural Food's website
How can I buy Loma Linda products locally?
Loma Linda products can be purchased in major US grocery store chains and some specialty shops.
What countries are Loma Linda products available in?
Loma Linda products are available in the United States.
What are the contact details for Loma Linda?
What is the website for Loma Linda?
How do I get in touch with Loma Linda?
- Phone: +1 (888) 491-0524
- Website: Website contact form
Where can I find Loma Linda on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan meat alternatives, Vegan burgers, patties, and sliders, Vegan hot dogs and frankfurters, Vegan meat nuggets, balls, pieces, and strips, Vegan mince and grounds, Vegan steaks, fillets, and roasts, Vegan sausages, Vegan meals, Vegan chilis, curries, stews, and casseroles, Vegan ready meals and bowls, Vegan fish alternatives, Non-GMO vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.