Kite Hill Vegan Food Brand Review
Kite Hill was founded by vegan chef Tal Ronnen, chef Monte Casino, and Patrick Brown, the CEO of Impossible Foods. Kite Hill make vegan versions of cream cheese, artisanal soft cheeses, filled pastas, yogurts, and similar products.
The main ingredients in Kite Hill products are almonds, and all of their products are vegan.
What is Kite Hill’s approach to vegan products?
Does Kite Hill make vegan products?
Yes, Kite Hill makes vegan cheese and other dairy alternatives.
Are all Kite Hill products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Kite Hill makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Kite Hill a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Kite Hill is a completely vegan business.
Who is Kite Hill owned by and is it a vegan business?
Uncertain, we do not know who owns Kite Hill although the Impossible Foods CEO is among the owners and General Mills has also made a significant investment.
What else can you tell me about Kite Hill?
What does Kite Hill say about itself?
“We didn’t just want to make dairy-alternatives, we wanted to make the best-tasting foods you can buy. So we put blue-sky thinking in action to create plant-based products that are truly healthy and delicious.” Kite Hill
What types of vegan products does Kite Hill make?
Kite Hill makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan cheese alternatives
- Vegan cream cheeses and cheese spreads
- Vegan dairy and egg alternatives
- Vegan butters and margarines
- Vegan yogurt, cream, and alternate dairy products
- Vegan pasta and noodles
- Vegan dips and spreads
What are some common features of Kite Hill vegan products?
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
- All Kite Hill products, with the exception of their pastas, are gluten free.
- All products are free from genetically modified organisms and are non-GMO Project Verified.
- All Kite Hill products, with the exception of their pastas, are kosher.
- All products are free from soy.
Are there any other helpful resources from Kite Hill?
How and where can I buy Kite Hill vegan products?
How can I buy Kite Hill products online?
Kite Hill vegan products can be purchased online through popular grocery store websites like Instacart, Publix, Kroger, and others.
How can I buy Kite Hill products locally?
Kite Hill products are widely available in regional and national grocery store chains and in some specialty stores.
What countries are Kite Hill products available in?
Kite Hill products are available in the United States.
What are the contact details for Kite Hill?
What is the website for Kite Hill?
How do I get in touch with Kite Hill?
Where can I find Kite Hill on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan cheese alternatives, Vegan cream cheeses and cheese spreads, Vegan dairy and egg alternatives, Vegan butters and margarines, Vegan yogurt, cream, and alternate dairy products, Vegan pasta and noodles, Vegan dips and spreads,
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.