Just Vegan Food Brand Review
Just is a vegan food manufacturer that focuses on replacement egg products.
Founded in 2011 by Josh Balk and Joshua Tetrick (CEO) as Hampton Creek, Just launched their first product in 2013, Beyond Eggs, an egg replacement ingredient. Just also produced Just Mayo, followed by cookies, dressings, cookie dough, and Just Scramble, a vegan egg product.
The business has now changed its name to Eat Just. Their food lines are exclusively vegan. As of 2021, Just has shifted its focus to making egg replacement products.
What is Just’s approach to vegan products?
Does Just make vegan products?
Yes, Just makes vegan egg replacements.
Are all Just products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Just makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Just a vegan business?
Uncertain, Just did test an ingredient on animals. Here is what they said in an email: “Mung bean, the primary ingredient in our JUST Egg, has been in the food system and digested safely by human beings and other species for thousands of years. After ensuring the non-toxic nature of this ingredient, rats were fed mung bean protein and their excrement was analyzed for undigested proteins. No rats were killed to assess digestibility. This test was important in our successful GRAS assessment to use mung bean protein in JUST Egg and other plant-based products.”
Who is Just owned by and is it a vegan business?
Uncertain, we do not know the vegan status of the investors or owners in Eat Just. The company founder and CEO, Josh Tetrick, is vegan.
What else can you tell me about Just?
What does Just say about itself?
Eat Just is a food technology company, and we believe everyone deserves to eat well. We're searching faster and further, working with rural farmers, Michelin-starred chefs, and leading scientists to find tools in the plant kingdom to make our food tastier, healthier and more sustainable. Source
What types of vegan products does Just make?
Just makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan egg alternatives
What are some common features of Just vegan products?
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
Are there any other helpful resources from Just?
How and where can I buy Just vegan products?
How can I buy Just products online?
Just products are available online from Amazon Prime Now, Amazon Fresh, Instacart, and Walmart.com.
How can I buy Just products locally?
Just vegan products can be purchased in regional and national grocery stores and supermarket chains.
What countries are Just products available in?
Just products are available in the United States.
What are the contact details for Just?
What is the website for Just?
How do I get in touch with Just?
- Phone: (844) 423-6637
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Website contact form
Where can I find Just on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Get these vegan guides in your inbox
I enjoy writing these vegan guides, and I hope you enjoy reading them.
Sign up to get helpul vegan information, straight to your inbox.
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan dairy and egg alternatives, Vegan egg replacements
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.