Impossible Foods Vegan Food Brand Review
Impossible foods makes a range of plant-based meat alternatives including burgers and mince. Impossible is owned by a number of investors.
Impossible Foods was founded in 2011 by Patrick O. Brown and has rapidly expanded into restaurants through providing plant-based meat alternatives. Impossible Foods are now selling products directly to the public. All foods made by Impossible are free of animal products.
Impossible Foods did have to conduct some federally-mandated animal testing. The company has received a range of venture capital investment.
What is Impossible Foods' approach to vegan products?
Does Impossible Foods make vegan products?
Yes, Impossible Foods makes vegan [brief lists of types of products].
Are all Impossible Foods products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Impossible Foods makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Impossible Foods a vegan business?
Uncertain, some vegans may not consider Impossible to be vegan due to the fact they were required to test a product on animals. Learn more here.
Who is Impossible Foods owned by and is it a vegan business?
Uncertain, we do not know the vegan status of the investors or owners in Impossible Foods. The company founder, Pat Brown, is vegan.
What else can you tell me about Impossible Foods?
What does Impossible Foods say about itself?
Impossible Foods has an ambitious mission(opens in a new tab): To drastically reduce humanity’s destructive impact on the global environment by completely replacing the use of animals as a food production technology. We plan to accomplish this mission by creating the world’s most delicious, nutritious, affordable and sustainable meat, fish and dairy foods from plants -- and then letting people around the world choose our products over Old Meat. Source
What types of vegan products does Impossible Foods make?
Impossible Foods makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan meat alternatives
- Vegan burgers, patties, and sliders
- Vegan mince, grounds, and similar
- Vegan sausages
What are some common features of Impossible Foods vegan products?
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
- Impossible products do not contain peanuts or wheat.
Are there any other helpful resources from Impossible Foods?
- Impossible Foods recipes
- Calculate the impact of moving to plant-based foods
- Impossible Foods blog
- Impossible Foods resource library
How and where can I buy Impossible Foods vegan products?
How can I buy Impossible Foods products online?
Impossible Foods vegan products can be purchased through the website or via various grocery store and supermarket chain websites.
How can I buy Impossible Foods products locally?
Impossible Burger is available in grocery stores around the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Impossible Sausage is available in US grocery stores.
What countries are Impossible Foods products available in?
Currently, products are available in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
What are the contact details for Impossible Foods?
What is the website for Impossible Foods?
How do I get in touch with Impossible Foods?
- Website: Website contact form
Where can I find Impossible Foods on social media?
- Impossible Foods on Facebook
- Impossible Foods on Twitter
- Impossible Foods on Instagram
- Impossible Foods on YouTube
- Impossible Foods on Medium
- Impossible Foods on LinkedIn
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Get these vegan guides in your inbox
I enjoy writing these vegan guides, and I hope you enjoy reading them.
Sign up to get helpul vegan information, straight to your inbox.
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan meat alternatives, Vegan burgers, patties, and sliders, Vegan mince and grounds, Vegan sausages
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.