Follow Your Heart was created in 1970 as a sandwich counter by Michael Besançonn, Bob Goldberg, Paul Lewin and Spencer Windbiel. It’s a vegan food company that started with Vegenaise, an egg-free mayonnaise. They now produce many products including egg replacements, cheeses, dressings, sauces, and spreads.
The company’s products are completely vegan, their production facilities are solar-powered and zero-waste, and they have achieved certifications including:
- Non-GMO Project certified.
- Plant-based certified.
- USDA Organic certified.
Follow Your Heart is owned by Danone, which also owns many non-vegan dairy and other brands.
What is Follow Your Heart’s approach to vegan products?
Does Follow Your Heart make vegan products?
Yes, Follow Your Heart makes vegan mayonnaises, cheeses, egg alternatives, dairy alternatives, and dressings.
Are all Follow Your Heart products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Follow Your Heart makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Follow Your Heart a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Follow Your Heart is a completely vegan business.
Is Follow Your Heart owned by a vegan business?
No, Follow Your Heart is owned by Danone which owns other brands that make foods containing animal products.
What else can you tell me about Follow Your Heart?
What does Follow Your Heart say about itself?
Follow Your Heart believes that a better world begins with better food choices. We make Vegenaise, the best vegan cheeses, and other delicious and innovative plant-based alternatives.
At Follow Your Heart, our mission is to produce high-quality plant-based foods to enhance the lives of consumers and contribute to the betterment of the Earth and all its inhabitants. We strive to be innovative and create an enjoyable workplace where everyone can experience personal growth and emotional fulfillment.
We know the decisions we make in operating a business impact not only our taste buds, our health, and our wallets, but also our communities and the world. We want to demonstrate leadership as we continue to expand our range of products and look for new ways to innovate in quality and sustainability.
What types of vegan products does Follow Your Heart make?
Follow Your Heart makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan cheese shreds or slices
- Vegan cream cheeses or cheese spreads
- Vegan egg alternatives
- Vegan mayonnaise or salad dressings
- Vegan yogurt, cream, or alternate dairy products
What are some common features of Follow Your Heart vegan products?
- Their production facilities are Platinum Level Zero Waste Certified and divert 98% of waste from landfills through recycling, composting, reduction, or reuse.
- All products are free from genetically modified organisms.
- All products are gluten-free.
- All of their products are free of peanuts and tree nuts except for coconut. They do manufacture products that contain coconut.
- Many of their products are certified organic, and many more are made with organic ingredients.
- They use ethical suppliers who do not harvest ingredients using children or other animals.
- They source their palm oil from sustainable, family-owned cooperative farms in Central and South America, which are not orangutan habitats.
Are there any other helpful resources from Follow Your Heart?
How and where can I buy Follow Your Heart vegan products?
How can I buy Follow Your Heart products online?
Follow Your Heart vegan products can be purchased online through:
- Vegan Essentials
- Whole Foods
- Other major online retailers
How can I buy Follow Your Heart products locally?
Follow Your Heart vegan products can be purchased in:
- Major nationwide and regional grocery chains around the world.
- Specialty local stores.
What countries are Follow Your Heart products available in?
Their products are available in Canada under the Earth Island brand and in the following countries under the Follow Your Heart brand: US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark, Norway, France, Spain, Hungary, Slovakia, Mexico, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Panama, Bermuda, Haiti, Malaysia, and Israel.
What are the contact details for Follow Your Heart?
What is the website for Follow Your Heart?
How do I get in touch with Follow Your Heart?
- Phone: 1–888–394–3949
- Email: email@example.com
Where can I find Follow Your Heart on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Tags: Vegan food brands, Vegan cheese alternatives, Vegan cheese shreds and slices, Vegan cream cheeses and cheese spreads, Vegan dairy and egg alternatives, Vegan egg replacements, Vegan mayonnaise, dips, and salad dressings, Vegan yogurt, cream, and alternate dairy products, Non-GMO vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.