David Lee created Field Roast in 1997 with his brother Richard Lee with a loaf with three different flavors: Smoked Tomato, Lentil Sage, and Wild Mushroom. Then they created the cutlets and the famous Celebration Roast. Field Roast also makes several other products including a breakfast sausage, flavored sausages, burgers, deli slices, nuggets, wings, corn dogs, and more.
Chao is a product line of plant-based cheeses made by Field Roast but is considered a brand by itself by many vegans. Field Roast is a carbon-neutral business.
All Field Roast and Chao products are vegan, but the brands are owned by a Canadian slaughterhouse and meat processer, Maple Leaf Foods.
What is Field Roast’s approach to vegan products?
Does Field Roast make vegan products?
Yes, Field Roast makes vegan meat and cheese alternatives.
Are all Field Roast products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Field Roast makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Field Roast a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Field Roast is a completely vegan business as they only make vegan products.
Who is Field Roast owned by and is it a vegan business?
No, Field Roast is owned by Maple Leaf Foods which is a major Canadian slaughterhouse and meat processor.
What else can you tell me about Field Roast?
What does Field Roast say about itself?
Prepare to transform your everyday meals into seriously delicious creations. With our obsession to craft bold flavor profiles, like our Spicy Mexican Chipotle Plant-Based Sausages, and our undeniably rich and creamy Chao Creamery Dairy-free cheeses, we blend vegetables, grains, legumes and fresh herbs & spices to create mouth-watering plant-based food. We bring out flavors that take all your must-indulge-now recipes to the next level.
What types of vegan products does Field Roast make?
Field Roast makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan burgers, patties, and sliders
- Vegan deli meats and slices
- Vegan hot dogs and frankfurters
- Vegan meat nuggets, balls, pieces, strips, and similar.
- Vegan roasts, fillets, steaks, and similar
- Vegan sausages
- Vegan cheese blocks and wheels (Chao Cheese)
- Vegan cheese shreds and slices (Chao Cheese)
What are some common features of Field Roast vegan products?
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
- All products are free from genetically modified organisms.
Are there any other helpful resources from Field Roast?
How and where can I buy Field Roast vegan products?
How can I buy Field Roast products online?
Field Roast and Chao Cheese vegan products can be purchased online through Amazon, Instacart, Walmart, and several other online retailers.
How can I buy Field Roast products locally?
Field Roast and Chao Cheese vegan products can be purchased in regional and national grocery stores and supermarket chains. These products are also available in many local, specialty stores.
What countries are Field Roast products available in?
Field Roast and Chao Cheese products are available in the US.
What are the contact details for Field Roast?
What is the website for Field Roast?
How do I get in touch with Field Roast?
- Phone: 1-800-311-9497
- Website: Website contact form
Where can I find Field Roast on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan meat alternatives, Vegan burgers, patties, and sliders, Vegan deli meats and slices, Vegan hot dogs and frankfurters, Vegan meat nuggets, balls, pieces, and strips, Vegan steaks, fillets, and roasts, Vegan sausages, Vegan cheese alternatives, Vegan cheese blocks and wheels, Vegan cheese shreds and slices, Non-GMO vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.