Maximum Life by Evolution Diet is a nutritionally complete dog food based on a 100% plant-based, vegan formula. Maximum Life does not contain any GMOs and is grain-free and gluten-free. Maximum Life is designed to be hypoallergenic, making it a good choice for dogs with allergic reactions. This dog kibble is designed to be highly digestible with ingredients including sunflower seeds, peas, soybeans, and tapioca.
Evolution Diet’s Maximum Life is AAFCO approved. It contains 30% protein and has all of the essential nutrients your dog needs to thrive. Maximum Life is a high-priced, healthy, nutritionally complete, vegan dog food from a vegan manufacturer.
What can you tell me about the maker of Maximum Life?
Maximum Life is made by Evolution Diet.
Is Maximum Life vegan?
Yes, this product is completely vegan and free from animal products.
Are all Evolution Diet products vegan?
Yes, all of the products made by Evolution Diet are vegan and do not contain meat or other animal-derived ingredients.
Is Evolution Diet a vegan company?
Yes, Evolution Diet is privately owned, and is not owned by a parent corporation or business. The company regularly donates to animal sanctuaries and vegan causes.
Where can I find out more about Evolution Diet?
How can I work out the cost of Maximum Life?
Because different types of vegan dog kibble come in various bag weights and prices, you need an easy way to compare costs. We’ve broken the prices down in a few different ways so you can understand how much value for money you’re getting with each type of kibble. Here’s how it works:
- We’ve taken the largest sizes of dog food bags available from the manufacturer.
- We’ve looked at average prices per bag for buying this type of food.
- We’ve divided the price by the bag weight to show the price per pound of this kibble.
- We’ve estimated the number of cups of dog kibble in a bag based on the bag’s weight.
- We’ve divided the price by the number of cups to get a price per cup.
When you’re comparing different types, bag weights, and prices of kibble, compare the “Price per pound” and the “Price per cup” to understand how they stack up.
How heavy and how much is a bag of Maximum Life?
- A bag of Maximum Life weighs 40 pounds.
- A bag of Maximum Life costs around $120 to $130.
- A bag of Maximum Life holds approximately 140 to 160 cups.
What is the effective cost of Maximum Life?
- The cost per pound for Maximum Life is between $2.85 to $3.40
- The cost per cup for Maximum Life is between $0.70 to $0.95.
How much will it cost to feed my dog Maximum Life?
We’ve calculated the cost of feeding your dog Maximum Life based on the weight of your dog and on approximate feeding guidelines for dogs of that size. We’ve shown a range of prices for each type of dog, as feeding recommendations and pricing can vary slightly. Here’s how that works out.
Cost to feed Maximum Life to very small dogs of less than 12 pounds in weight
It will cost between $21 and $29 per month and between $260 and $350 per year to feed a very small dog Maximum Life. A bag will last between four and five months.
Cost to feed Maximum Life to small dogs between 12 and 20 pounds in weight
It will cost between $29 and $39 per month and between $345 and $460 per year to feed a small dog Maximum Life. A bag will last between 3.5 and 4 months.
Cost to feed Maximum Life to small-to-medium dogs between 20 and 35 pounds in weight
It will cost between $43 and $58 per month and between $520 and $700 per year to feed a small-to-medium dog Maximum Life. A bag will last between two and three months.
Cost to feed Maximum Life to medium dogs between 35 and 50 pounds in weight
It will cost between $54 and $73 per month and between $650 and $870 per year to feed a medium dog Maximum Life. A bag will last between seven and nine weeks.
Cost to feed Maximum Life to medium-to-large dogs between 50 and 65 pounds in weight
It will cost between $72 and $97 per month and between $860 and $1,160 per year to feed a medium-to-large dog Maximum Life. A bag will last between six and seven weeks.
Cost to feed Maximum Life to large dogs between 65 and 80 pounds in weight
It will cost between $86 and $116 per month and between $1,040 and $1,390 per year to feed a large dog Maximum Life. A bag will last between four and five weeks.
We’re not able to give approximate prices for dogs heavier than 80 pounds as feeding recommendations do vary.
Always follow manufacturer and veterinarian guidelines on how much you should feed your dog.
What else can you tell me about Maximum Life?
Evolution Diet Maximum Life:
- Is 100% plant-based and vegan.
- Is free from animal products.
- Provides all breeds of adult dogs, puppies, senior dogs, and pregnant dogs with a complete, balanced, nutritional diet.
- Contains all the essential nutrients for your pup’s wellbeing.
- Does not contain any genetically modified organisms.
- Is grain-free, gluten-free, and hypoallergenic.
- Can be served wet or dry.
- Is approved by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO).
- Is available in 5, 10, 20, and 40 lb bags.
How much nutrition does Maximum Life provide for my dog?
- The minimum protein in Maximum Life is: 30%
- The minimum fat in Maximum Life is: 15%
- The maximum fiber in Maximum Life is: 6%
- The maximum moisture in Maximum Life is: 10%
What are the ingredients in Maximum Life?
Dehulled Sunflower Seeds, Pea Protein Concentrate, Organic Soybean Meal, Whole Dried Peas, Tapioca, Organic Soybean Oil, Whole Dried Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dried Molasses Products, Natural Flavor (derived from Yeast), Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dextrose, L-Carnitine, Taurine, L-Lysine, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Kelp Meal, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine, Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract and Cobalt Carbonate.
Where and how can I buy Maximum Life?
How can I buy Maximum Life?
Evolution Diet Maximum Life is available online through Evolution’s website. It is also available through other online stores like Amazon and Vecado.
Where can I buy Maximum Life?
Evolution Diet Maximum Life can be ordered online and is available for delivery in the U.S. Maximum Life can be purchased in Canada through Vecado, and they also have shipping locations in Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, and continental Asia. Evolution Diet can be shipped to most worldwide locations, although there may be waiting periods of several weeks.
Frequently asked questions about Maximum Life
Is Maximum Life vegan?
Yes. Evolution Diet’s Maximum Life is a completely vegan dog food product. It is plant-based, cruelty-free, and does not contain any animal products.
Are all Evolution Diet products vegan?
Yes. All products made by Evolution Diet are vegan, plant-based, and free from animal products.
Is Evolution Diet a vegan business?
Yes. We believe Evolution Diet is a completely vegan business. They donate to animal sanctuaries and vegan charities.
Is Evolution Diet Maximum Life approved by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO)?
Yes. Evolution Diet Maximum Life meets or exceeds all guidelines to be certified by the AAFCO for adult dogs.
Is Evolution Diet Maximum Life otherwise endorsed or certified?
Maximum Life does not contain any genetically modified organisms.
Is Evolution Diet Maximum Life vegan dog food safe and healthy?
Yes. Evolution Diet Maximum Life is safe and healthy. It contains all of the ingredients, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients your dog needs to eat healthily, grow, and thrive. It is nutritionally complete, and meets or exceeds all guidelines to be certified by the AAFCO.
Is Evolution Diet Maximum Life good for my dog?
Yes. Vegan dog food can help dogs with weight control, digestion, allergies, arthritis and joint pain, skin and coat problems, and other chronic health issues.
Does Evolution Diet Maximum Life contain everything my dog needs for their health?
Yes. Evolution Diet Maximum Life is nutritionally complete and contains all the ingredients your dog needs including protein, taurine, and other essential vitamins and minerals.
What is Evolution Diet Maximum Life vegan dog food made of?
You can see a complete ingredient list above, but some of the main ingredients in Maximum Life are sunflower seeds, peas, soybeans, and tapioca.
Who sells Evolution Diet Maximum Life and where can I buy it?
You can buy Ultra Life Organic online through their website and some other online stores.
Can I buy Evolution Diet Maximum Life at a local store?
Is Evolution Diet Maximum Life the best vegan dog food?
Maximum Life is a high-priced, nutritionally complete, AAFCO-certified vegan dog food that gives your dog all the calories, protein, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients they need to thrive.
Is Evolution Diet Maximum Life suitable for puppies or senior dogs?
Yes. Maximum Life is suitable for dogs at all life stages.
Learn about other vegan dog foods
A note about how we calculated prices
All prices are in U.S. dollars. All prices and cup amounts shown are approximate and may vary depending on your dog’s nutritional needs and other factors. We have calculated prices based on the largest bag sizes available, which provides the most competitive prices for comparison. The price of other bag sizes may result in kibble being more expensive per pound or cup. Prices do not take into account sales tax, shipping, subscription discounts, or other factors.
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.