Earth's Own is a Canadian food manufacturer that specializes in plant-based milk and dairy alternatives. They have a bright and colorful website (including model dinosaurs) that focuses strongly on encouraging people to switch to plant-based foods, with some good resources.
Earth’s Own was founded in 1995 by Maheb Nathoo under the name Soyaworld Inc. and was renamed Earth’s Own Food Company in 2011. They produce the So Good, So Nice, Almond Fresh, and Ryza brands, which make dairy-free products such as milks and yogurts. All of their products are vegan and available only in Canada.
Earth's Own also has a "Plantifesto," quoted below, with an environmental message. They support this with a "Plant Project" and the "Plant Posse."
Earth's Own is owned by Agrifoods International Cooperative.
What is Earth’s Own’s approach to vegan products?
Does Earth’s Own make vegan products?
Yes, Earth’s Own makes a wide variety of vegan dairy alternatives.
Are all Earth’s Own products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Earth’s Own makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Earth’s Own a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Earth’s Own is a completely vegan business.
Who is Earth’s Own owned by and is it a vegan business?
No, Earth's Own is owned by Agrifoods International Cooperative which also owns other brands that manufacture foods containing animal ingredients.
What else can you tell me about Earth’s Own?
What does Earth’s Own say about itself?
There may be no I in Team.
But there is Plant in Planet.
It’s not a coincidence.
It’s a sign…
To break from the herd.
Oat when others moo.
To reduce water.
Live with more intention.
Because there is no planet B.
But there is Generation P.
Generation Plants, that is!
Bold. Daring. Oat-rageous.
Planting new ideas.
Inspiring real change.
Proving that this is not a fad.
And not a substitute.
It’s a legit choice.
What types of vegan products does Earth’s Own make?
Earth’s Own makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan cheese alternatives
- Vegan cream cheeses and cheese spreads
- Vegan dairy and egg alternatives
- Vegan butters and margarines
- Vegan mayonnaise and salad dressings
- Vegan milks and flavored milks
- Vegan yogurt, cream, and alternate dairy products
What are some common features of Earth’s Own vegan products?
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
- All products are lactose- and dairy-free.
- All products are free from genetically modified organisms.
- All products are gluten-free.
- Free from preservatives, artificial flavors, colors, and additives.
Are there any other helpful resources from Earth’s Own?
How and where can I buy Earth’s Own vegan products?
How can I buy Earth’s Own products online?
Earth’s Own vegan products can be purchased online through various Canadian eCommerce websites.
How can I buy Earth’s Own products locally?
Earth’s Own vegan products can be purchased in local specialty stores and regional and national supermarket and grocery store chains in Canada.
What countries are Earth’s Own products available in?
Earth's Own products are available in Canada.
What are the contact details for Earth’s Own?
What is the website for Earth’s Own?
How do I get in touch with Earth’s Own?
- Phone: 1-888-401-0019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find Earth’s Own on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan cheese alternatives, Vegan cream cheeses and cheese spreads, Vegan dairy and egg alternatives, Vegan butters and margarines, Vegan mayonnaise, dips, and salad dressings, Vegan milks and flavored milks, Vegan yogurt, cream, and alternate dairy products
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.