Earth Grown is a brand made by the supermarket chain Aldi. The Earth Grown line makes both vegetarian and vegan products. Vegan items include burgers, Italian and regular meatballs, and tenders. Aldi is a Germany-based discount supermarket and is not a vegan business.
What is Earth Grown’s approach to vegan products?
Does Earth Grown make vegan products?
Yes, Earth Grown makes vegan burgers, tenders, and meatballs.
Are all Earth Grown products vegan?
No, some of Earth Grown’s foods are vegetarian and contain animal products.
Is Earth Grown a vegan brand?
No, because Earth Grown makes some products containing animal ingredients, we do not consider it a vegan brand
Who is Earth Grown owned by and is it a vegan business?
No, Earth Grown is owned by Aldi which sells many products made from animals and animal ingredients.
What else can you tell me about Earth Grown?
What does Earth Grown say about itself?
Vegan. Vegetarian. Delicious. With items like meatless meatballs, chickenless patties and vegan desserts, discover a new plant-based favorite. Your taste buds (and earth) will thank you. Source
What types of vegan products does Earth Grown make?
Earth Grown makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan burgers, patties, and sliders
- Vegan meat nuggets, balls, pieces, strips, and similar.
Earth Grown does make other types of products but these are typically only available for a limited time. We have listed the products above based on them being covered on Aldi's Earth Grown website.
How and where can I buy Earth Grown vegan products?
How can I buy Earth Grown products online?
Earth Grown vegan products can be purchased online through Instacart.
How can I buy Earth Grown products locally?
Earth Grown vegan products can be purchased in the Aldi supermarket and grocery store chain.
What are the contact details for Earth Grown?
What is the website for Earth Grown?
How do I get in touch with Earth Grown?
Where can I find Aldi on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.