Earth Balance is a food company that makes a variety of spreads, nut butters, salad dressings, and snacks. The business was founded in 1998 and is now owned by Conagra. Earth Balance uses palm oil in many of its products and works closely with ethical palm oil organizations. This ensures the ingredients they use in their products meet high environmental, conservation, human rights, and accountability standards.
What is Earth Balance’s approach to vegan products?
Does Earth Balance make vegan products?
Yes, Earth Balance makes vegan margarines, nut butters, baking sticks, and snacks.
Are all Earth Balance products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Earth Balance makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Earth Balance a vegan business?
Yes, we believe Earth Balance is a vegan business because they only make plant-based products.
Who is Earth Balance owned by and is it a vegan business?
No, Earth Balance is owned by Conagra which owns other brands that make animal products including Birds Eye and Slim Jim.
What else can you tell me about Earth Balance?
What does Earth Balance say about itself?
Way back in 1998, Earth Balance started out as a little company with one product: our non-GMO, expeller-pressed Original Buttery Spread. It wasn’t long before people started paying attention. Like vegans, for example, who assumed they’d never taste anything buttery again. Then all of a sudden, right out of the blue, craveable, meltable, buttery goodness was back on the menu.
Plant-Made. Basically, it means we make things from plants. But it means other things, too, like integrity, mindfulness, and making a positive impact. Everything we make is vegan and free of animal products.
What types of vegan products does Earth Balance make?
Earth Balance makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan butters or margarines
- Vegan dressings
- Vegan snack foods
What are some common features of Earth Balance vegan products?
- Plant-based and vegan.
- Primarily Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Spreads are certified to the RSPO Mass Balance certification system.
- Any palm oil used in Earth Balance products comes from Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) member organizations.
- Lactose-free, egg-free, and casein-free.
Are there any other helpful resources from Earth Balance?
How and where can I buy Earth Balance vegan products?
How can I buy Earth Balance products online?
Earth Balance vegan products can be purchased through:
- Amazon Fresh
- Some other major online retailers
How can I buy Earth Balance products locally?
- Earth Balance vegan products are widely available in national and regional grocery stores and supermarket chains.
- Earth Balance vegan products can also be purchased from many local specialty stores.
What countries are Earth Balance products available in?
Earth Balance is widely available in the US. It can also be purchased in Canada.
What are the contact details for Earth Balance?
What is the website for Earth Balance?
How do I get in touch with Earth Balance?
- Phone: 1–877-CONAGRA (US)
- Website: Website contact form
Where can I find Earth Balance on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.