The Daiya company was established by Greg Blake and Andre Kroecher in 2008. Their first product, Daiya Cheddar Style and Mozzarella Style Shreds debuted in 2009. Daiya makes a wide variety of vegan, plant-based, and dairy-free products including cheese substitutes, pizza, ice cream, and more.
The company is now owned by Otsuka Pharmaceutical although Daiya continues to operate as an independent business.
What is Daiya’s approach to vegan products?
Does Daiya make vegan products?
Yes, Daiya makes vegan dairy and cheese alternatives, pizza, desserts, ready meals, and more.
Are all Daiya products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Daiya makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Daiya a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Daiya is a completely vegan business.
Who is Daiya owned by and is it a vegan business?
No, Daiya is owned by Otsuka Pharmaceuticals which we do not believe is a vegan business.
What else can you tell me about Daiya?
What does Daiya say about itself?
Today, as millions more demand plant-based equivalents to their favorite foods, that spirit of innovation is still a part of Daiya’s DNA. In fact, thanks to our amazing R&D team, we now have over 30 great tasting, 100% plant-based alternatives to dairy. And we feel like we’re just getting started.
We’re innovative, we’re compassionate and we love food. We honestly just can’t wait to keep bringing you more! Source
What types of vegan products does Daiya make?
Daiya makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan cheese alternatives
- Vegan cheese blocks and wheels
- Vegan cheese shreds and slices
- Vegan cream cheeses and cheese spreads
- Vegan dairy and egg alternatives
- Vegan ice creams and frozen desserts
- Vegan mayonnaise and salad dressings
- Vegan meals
- Vegan burritos, pockets, and similar
- Vegan pizzas
- Vegan pasta and noodles
- Vegan desserts
- Vegan dips and spreads
What are some common features of Daiya vegan products?
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
- Free from cholesterol and trans-fats.
- All Daiya products are free from genetically modified organisms.
- All Daiya products are free from artificial colors, preservatives, or flavors.
- All Daiya products are soy-free and gluten-free.
- All palm oil used in Daiya products is sourced from responsible and sustainable manufacturers.
Are there any other helpful resources from Daiya?
- Recipes using Daiya products
- Food tips for cooking with Daiya products
- Daiya's allergen control program and allergy information
- Daiya's blog
How and where can I buy Daiya vegan products?
How can I buy Daiya products online?
Daiya vegan products can be purchased online through many supermarket and grocery store websites. Daiya is also available from Amazon and other eCommerce merchants and directly from Daiya's online store.
How can I buy Daiya products locally?
Daiya products are widely available from regional and national grocery stores and supermarket chains in many countries around the world. Products can also be purchased in local and specialty stores.
What countries are Daiya products available in?
Daiya is now available in the US, the UK, Canada, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, Bermuda, Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico, Hong Kong, and the Dominican Republic.
What are the contact details for Daiya?
What is the website for Daiya?
How do I get in touch with Daiya?
- Website: Website contact form
Where can I find Daiya on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan cheese alternatives, Vegan cheese blocks and wheels, Vegan cheese shreds and slices, Vegan cream cheeses and cheese spreads, Vegan dairy and egg alternatives, Vegan ice creams and frozen desserts, Vegan mayonnaise, dips, and salad dressings, Vegan meals, Vegan burritos and pockets, Vegan pizzas, Vegan pastas and noodles, Vegan desserts, Vegan dips and spreads,, Non-GMO vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.