Beyond Meat is a leading manufacturer of vegan meat alternatives. Started in 2009 by Ethan Brown, Beyond Meat became a public company in 2019. The company makes a variety of plant-based products like Beyond Burger, Beyond Sausage, Beyond Mince, and others.
Beyond Meat has also partnered with many national restaurant chains and local eateries to provide plant-based meat alternatives for diners. The company has clarified that it has never tested its products or ingredients on animals.
Beyond Meat is a member of the Plant-Based Foods Association. The company is publically owned by both private and institutional investors.
What is Beyond Meat’s approach to vegan products?
Does Beyond Meat make vegan products?
Yes, Beyond Meat makes plant-based burgers, sausages, grounds, and other vegan products.
Are all Beyond Meat products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Beyond Meat makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Beyond Meat a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Beyond Meat is a completely vegan business as they only make vegan products.
Who is Beyond Meat owned by?
Beyond Meat is a public company and retail, institutional, and other types of investors own parts of the business.
What else can you tell me about Beyond Meat?
What does Beyond Meat say about itself?
By shifting from animal to plant-based meat, we can positively affect the planet, the environment, the climate, and even ourselves. After all, the positive choices we make every day – no matter how small – can have a great impact on our world.
Our plant-based meats are made with intention. We combine expert innovation with simple, non-GMO ingredients to deliver the meaty experience you crave without the compromise. Did we mention that each of our products is a good source of protein? It’s true. Plus, there’s no cholesterol, no antibiotics and no hormones. Pretty great, huh?
What types of vegan products does Beyond Meat make?
Beyond Meat makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan meat alternatives
- Vegan burgers, patties, and sliders
- Vegan meat nuggets, balls, pieces, strips, and similar.
- Vegan mince, grounds, and similar
- Vegan sausages
What are some common features of Beyond Meat vegan products?
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
- Free from cholesterol, antibiotics, and hormones.
- All Beyond Meat products are free from genetically modified organisms.
- Beyond Burger, Beyond Beef, Beyond Sausage, Beyond Breakfast Sausage, Beyond Beef Crumbles, and Cookout Classic are all Non-GMO Project Verified.
Are there any other helpful resources from Beyond Meat?
How and where can I buy Beyond Meat vegan products?
How can I buy Beyond Meat products online?
Beyond Meat vegan products are widely available online from many grocery store and supermarket online stores and other eCommerce merchants. You can also buy direct from Beyond Meat's online store.
How can I buy Beyond Meat products locally?
Beyond Meat vegan products are widely available in supermarket and grocery store chains and in some specialty stores.
What countries are Beyond Meat products available in?
Beyond Meat products are available in many countries around the world.
What are the contact details for Beyond Meat?
What is the website for Beyond Meat?
How do I get in touch with Beyond Meat?
Where can I find Beyond Meat on social media?
- Beyond Meat on Facebook
- Beyond Meat on Twitter
- Beyond Meat on Instagram
- Beyond Meat on YouTube
- Beyond Meat on Pinterest
- Beyond Meat on LinkedIn
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan meat alternatives, Vegan burgers, patties, and sliders, Vegan meat nuggets, balls, pieces, and strips, Vegan mince and grounds, Vegan sausages, Non-GMO vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.