Alpro is a Belgian company specializing in soy-based and nut-based foods and drinks, especially dairy alternatives and milks. Alpro was founded in 1980 by the Vandermoortele Groep, a family business. Alpro was one of the first manufacturers of soy-based milk, and today its products are sold in many countries around the world.
Alpro has a strong focus on responsibly sourcing ingredients. It's also reducing its carbon emissions and lowering the environmental impact of its packaging. Alpro is also a certified B Corporation.
While all Alpro products are vegan, the company is owned by Danone, which owns many other brands that make products using animal ingredients.
What is Alpro’s approach to vegan products?
Does Alpro make vegan products?
Yes, Alpro makes vegan alternatives to dairy including milks, yogurts, creams, desserts, and ice creams.
Are all Alpro products vegan?
Yes, all of the products that Alpro makes are plant-based and vegan.
Is Alpro a vegan business?
Yes, we believe that Alpro is a completely vegan business as it only makes vegan products.
Who is Alpro owned by and is it a vegan business?
No, Alpro is owned by Danone which owns other brands that make foods containing animal products.
What else can you tell me about Alpro?
What does Alpro say about itself?
We’re on a plant-based mission because we believe the world’s a great place. And we’d like to keep it that way. We’re leading the change in our One Planet Thinking, which means looking at great things. Plus plant-based foods are better for the planet because they use less natural resources. Yasss! All hail plant power. Source
What types of vegan products does Alpro make?
Alpro makes the following types of vegan food:
- Vegan dairy and egg alternatives
- Vegan ice creams and frozen desserts
- Vegan milks and flavored milks
- Vegan yogurt, cream, and alternate dairy products
- Vegan desserts
What are some common features of Alpro vegan products?
All Alpro vegan products are:
- Plant-based and free from animal products.
- Sourced from ethically responsible growers and manufacturers.
- Starting to be packaged in more sustainable materials.
- Free from genetically modified organisms.
Are there any other helpful resources from Alpro?
How and where can I buy Alpro vegan products?
How can I buy Alpro products online?
Alpro vegan products can be purchased through Amazon and many other online grocery retailers.
How can I buy Alpro products locally?
Alpro vegan products are widely available in major grocery stores and supermarkets in many countries around the world.
What countries are Alpro products available in?
Alpro is available in many countries around the world.
What are the contact details for Alpro?
What is the website for Alpro?
How do I get in touch with Alpro?
Where can I find Alpro on social media?
Discover more about your favorite vegan food brands
Tagged: Vegan food brands, Vegan dairy and egg alternatives, Vegan ice creams and frozen desserts, Vegan milks and flavored milks, Vegan yogurt, cream, and alternate dairy products, Vegan desserts, Vegan beverages and premixed drinks, Non-GMO vegan food brands
- We provide objective, unbiased, factual information to help ethical vegans make more informed choices and purchasing decisions. Any opinions shared are Kindly Geek’s own.
- We have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of all information on Kindly Geek, but the information we provide is offered “as is.” You should always carry out your own independent research before making a decision.
- Kindly Geek claims no expertise and does not provide specific advice. You should always speak with a qualified expert, manufacturer, or others to get professional advice.
- All logos, trademarks, products, brands, quotes, relevant images, and other media, are registered and owned by the businesses mentioned in this guide. They are used under “Fair Use” guidelines, and no endorsement, opposition, or ownership of these trademarks, images, brands, quotes, businesses, products, and other media is claimed or implied by Kindly Geek.
- Further information is available in our disclaimer.